Ever
wonder why a designer room has that special look? Why a room that we
design has bold choices, dramatic paint and risk factor? As designers we
definitely take risks that every day people may fear to do, but our
biggest weapon is the sources we use. I tell my clients all the time
that I am only as good as the people I surround myself with, and the
vendors I use. When I travel to Highpoint my goal is to meet with
existing vendors and connect with new sources that are charming and
special. These sources are not available to everyday people because they
are ‘to-the-trade.’ I am sure that every industry has this, but our
livelyhood depends on remarkable things that are distinct and
exceptional because without them we cannot achieve extrordinary results.
Sure we have many tricks up our sleeves to make your space individually
yours, but it doesn’t hurt to have product that makes us look like
super heros ! Here are a few of my favorites from Highpoint on it’s way
to our showroom.

0 comments:
Post a Comment